A few things I always remember regarding people:
1. Consider the source. If someone critiques or insults me, I should always take a look at the person spouting insults. Is that someone I respect? Do they have a reason to say this? Are they a happy person? Is this person an idiot? Seriously…consider the source. Almost every person who chooses to insult me is not someone I even care to consider.
2. When a person shows you who they are beneath the surface, believe them. I have been fooled twice on many occasions and I have learned some valuable lessons in relationships. One thing I know for sure, is that good people seldom do terrible things. When a person does something terrible to me, I should know that it is likely not their first time to something like that. They will most definitely do it again, unless I refuse to let it happen.
It has never been too hard to determine the good people in my life from the bad. The people who insult me are not anything special and they are not my friends. My friends don’t do those things. When people try to create problems or conflict in my life, I take them seriously. They’ll never have the opportunity to do it again. Simple.
Don’t let people play games with you and don’t mind the ignorant voices coming from the mouths of quitters everywhere. They’re just lonely down there.
Don’t be a hater - lift others up!
Have a great week!
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK
Chest Day- Hypertrophy Workout
As always, warm up properly before starting your training session, and please consult a physician before starting a new exercise regimen.
1. Barbell Incline Press - 3 sets x 8 reps @ 65-75% rest 2-3 mins between sets
2. Dips - 4 sets x 8-12 reps at body weight 1 min rest
3. Db Incline Fly- 4 sets x 15 reps. 1 min rest
4. Pushups 3 x failure @ body weight 60 sec rests.
Workout provided by: Juan Martinez at West Texas Strength Training Facility
Contact Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org